October 19 | New York
- The age of compliance angst
- Operational resilience: integrating best practice
- Third-party to fourth-party risk
- Fraud: battling increasing sophistication
- Navigating the cybersecurity landscape
- SOFR and the US post-Libor: conduct risk
- Basel III and the impact on OpRisk
- Modelling for unanticipated risks
ServiceNow provides cloud-based platforms and solutions that help digitise and unify organisations so they can find smarter, faster and better ways of working, and employees and customers can be more connected, innovative and agile.
We are the Managed Intelligence Company® (nope, we are not yet another cyber threat intelligence feed). Our services enable cyber security, corporate security, and trust and safety teams to leverage a world-class intelligence capability tailored to their needs.
We fuse robust data collection with a deep understanding of the adversarial mindset – delivering smarter defense and more effective response against advanced cyber attacks, disinformation and abuse of digital platforms.