Bigger and better
Building on the success of 2023, we’re back for two days of editorially curated content and interactive discussions.
With 150+ speakers across 6 stages and over 20 hours of networking, Risk Live Europe cannot be missed if you're looking to expand your network and stay ahead of the curve.
Risk Live Europe is bigger and better than ever before.
An unbeatable speaker line-up
The Risk Live Europe speaker line-up is packed with the industry experts you need to hear from.
Gain key insights from the likes of:
- Keith Davies, Group chief risk and compliance officer, Admiral Group
- David Bailey, Executive director for UK deposit takers supervision, Bank of England
- Chris Knight, Group chief risk officer, Legal and General
- Michael Sparks, Chief risk & compliance officer, issuer services, BNY Mellon
- Chandni Bhan, Chief risk officer, Wise
- Sebastjan Smodis, EMEA chief risk officer and global head of investment risk - managing director, UBS
- Jeff Simmons, Chief risk officer, MUFG Securities Europe
- Anthony Mayer, Chief risk officer, Barclays Europe
Meet and benchmark against your peers
Risk Live Europe is the meeting point for the risk community.
Bringing together 800+ attendees across 2 days, this is your opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals who are facing the same industry challenges.
Learn from the thought leaders of your industry and discuss your ideas and challenges that you face day-to-day.
Underpinned by Risk.net
Risk Live Europe is the flagship festival of Risk.net, the leading publication for risk professionals in financial services.
Our team of journalists and analysts helps you connect the dots to understand the inter-relationships between risk management, risk transfer, policy, technology, and innovation.
This year's agenda has been carefully curated with the Risk.net editorial team to ensure our subscribers and delegates are getting the most relevant, on-trend discussions to the heart of the community.
New stages for 2024
To make sure our attendees are ahead of the curve, we are bringing you two more brand-new stages; AI and Traded risk.
- Covering one of the hottest topics in the market today, the AI stage will explore how AI can benefit your business while ensuring compliance and tech pioneers and strategists will share perspectives on seizing opportunities and navigating challenges in the AI landscape.
- The Traded risk stage will cover key industry issues such as LIBOR and the impact of margin and collateral changes on the market, while also diving into emerging trends such as tokenisation in the banking sector and electronic trading and its challenges.
Brand new venue
Experience Risk Live Europe in a brand-new venue, providing a dynamic and innovative environment for learning and networking.
The expanded expo floor now offers more space to meet with your peers and discover the latest solutions.
With Convene Sancroft, St Paul's only opening in April 2024, you will be one of the first to experience this cutting-edge venue surrounded by a collection of historical London landmarks within the City.
The CPD certification service is the world's leading and largest independent CPD accreditation institution operating across all industry sectors. Risk Live Europe is assesed annually to ensure that the festival is of the highest quality.
Claim your CPD certificate after the event and showcase to your company leaders that attendees of Risk Live Europe are staying ahead of trends and learning from an unbeatable speaker line-up.