Risk Live Europe 2023
Risk Live Europe 2023 will host OpRisk Europe, Buy-Side Risk Europe, Fx Markets Europe, Risk Europe, FX Markets e-FX Awards, Energy Risk Awards.
Risk Live Europe
June 2023 | London
The Risk Live Europe 2022 agendas covered:
- Risk management in the era of sustained inflation
- Climate risk: data, modelling and team structures to tackle new challenges
- How financial institutions can upskill and cope in the new era of risk
- Automation, robotics and data-dependent financial institutions
- The latest updates in financial services regulation
- Cyber risk
- Financial crime and AML regulatory reviews
- The next steps in third-party risk management
- Climate and ESG risks
Buy-Side Risk Europe
- Asset allocation: building an enduring investment approach
- ESG and climate risk: implementing a best-in-class risk management framework
- Liquidity risk: the levels of cash investors are holding
- Optimising technology and digital innovation
FX Markets Europe
- A review of the FX Global Code
- A macro policy debate on whether diverging central bank policies will be the new normal for FX markets
- Wholesale crypto trading markets
- FX clearing and market structure
- Trading technology and automation
Numerix is the leading provider of innovative capital markets technology applications and real-time intelligence capabilities for trading and risk management. It drives an open fintech-oriented digital financial services market. Numerix is uniquely positioned in the financial services ecosystem to help its users reimagine operations, modernise business processes and capture profitability.
FactSet delivers content, analytics and flexible technology to help more than 160,000 users see and seize opportunities as soon as possible. It offers investment professionals informed insights and workflow solutions across the portfolio lifecycle, and industry-leading support from dedicated specialists.
ServiceNow provides cloud-based platforms and solutions that help digitise and unify organisations so they can find smarter, faster and better ways of working, and employees and customers can be more connected, innovative and agile.
As society redefines risk and opportunity, OneTrust empowers tomorrow’s leaders to succeed through trust and impact with the Trust Intelligence Platform. The market-defining Trust Intelligence Platform from OneTrust connects privacy, GRC, ethics, and ESG teams, data, and processes, so all companies can collaborate seamlessly and put trust at the center of their operations and culture by unlocking their value and potential to thrive by doing what’s good for people and the planet.
Moody’s Analytics provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better and faster decisions. Its risk expertise, expansive information resources and innovative application of technology help its clients confidently navigate an evolving marketplace. Moody’s Analytics offers industry-leading and award-winning solutions, made up of research, data, software and professional services.
KWA Analytics is a consultancy with a focus on and experience in implementing trading, risk and treasury management solutions. It is experienced in implementations, upgrades and solution architecture across a range of organisations, and has established itself as a trusted implementation consulting services provider.
As a leader in analytics, SAS has more than 40 years of experience helping organisations solve their toughest problems. Our unrelenting commitment to innovation enables the financial services to modernise and sustain a competitive edge. SAS provides an integrated, enterprise-wide risk-management platform for managing risk in an organisation, from strategic to reputational, operational, financial or compliance-related risk management. Learn more about how SAS is driving innovation and business value for risk and finance professionals at www.sas.com/risk.
Risk.net's ground-breaking, performance-focused suite of learning tools for its global audience of banks, buy-side firms, regulators, exchanges, fintech firms and those in the professional services.
Risk Learning's product suite is available in four key components:
- Customised solutions
- Public classrooms
- Season tickets
and covers six topical categories:
- Climate risk
- Operational risk
- Quant and model risk
- Sustainable finance and ESG
- Transformation and technology
- Treasury and capital markets risk